Application for the 2017-18 cohort of the Mindfulness Northwest Mindfulness Teacher Training Program - MTTP. For details please see the MTTP page and especially be certain you can attend all of the in-person retreats and seminars listed on the 2017-18 Key Dates page and insure you have completed the pre-requisites for this program.
Please note that this an application, not a registration form. We will be selecting a maximum of 14 participants for this the cohort.
Key selection criteria:
* Prior meditation / teaching experience
* Applicable situation / plan for teaching mindfulness
* Cohort diversity of backgrounds
* Flexible, independent, learner.
* Team-oriented, "we first," orientation.
The MTTP is a significant commitment of time, energy, and funds. We are excited to be offering this intensive training and encourage you to review all materials before applying.
You are also invited to speak with lead instructor, and Mindfulness Northwest Director, Tim Burnett, if you have any questions about the program.
The application process includes a brief interview. After receiving your application we will contact you about an in-person or video interview using the Zoom platform.
1) fill out the application (click Register to begin)
2) ask a mentor, teacher, or colleague to send a letter of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org - please ask your reference to help us understand why this teacher training program is a good fit for you at this time.
3) upon receipt of application and letter of recommendation we will contact you to schedule an applicant interview
4) if you are selected for this year's cohort we will let you know and request that you finalize your enrollment by making a $500 tuition deposit
Note we recommend writing your statements in a Word document and copy-pasting them into the application to ensure you don't lose your work as this is a web form and there is no Save feature until you complete the entire application.
Begin the Application