Kirkland Heritage Hall and Park are located at 203 Market Street in Kirkland.
Traveling North or South on I-405:
- Take the NE 85th St Exit (#18).
- Travel WEST on NE 85th St (that would be a RIGHT when coming from the North, and a LEFT when coming from the South). Go a bit over 1/2 mile.
- Turn RIGHT onto 6th St.
- Shortly, turn LEFT onto 7th Ave.
- After a bit more than 1/2 mile, turn LEFT on Market St.
- The park and hall and parking area will be on your RIGHT after a couple of blocks.
Traveling from Seattle on 520:
- Take the Lake Washington Blvd exit (#25) NORTH into downtown Kirkland.
Parking: Parking can be found in the park, on the street, and at City Hall.
Closest bus stops: Plan a trip using the King County Metro website.