Our new weekly, on-going online practice group
Looking for support to continue your practice after taking one of our courses? Join our weekly online drop-in mindfulness group led by Mindfulness Northwest teachers.
Monday evenings 7 PM - 8:30 PM starting September 24, 2018 (skipping major holidays like Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, etc.)
Our highly trained Mindfulness Northwest teaching staff.
Offered live online.
We'll use the Zoom video conferencing platform. Find out more about this easy to use software at www.Zoom.us. Broadband internet is required. Details on how to use Zoom will be sent with your RSVP or monthly subscription confirmation.
Cost & Options
You may attend one session for free to ascertain suitability. To receive information on how to connect to the weekly session, please Register using the no-cost RSVP option.
Thereafter, we ask you to enter into a monthly subscription at one of the following monthly rates (once subscribed, you're entitled to attend the weekly Online Practice Group as often as you'd like):
- $10: Scholarship Fee (those needing a scholarship fee or intending to only occasionally attend)
- $20: Students, Seniors, and those that need a Subsidized Fee (or intending to only occasionally attend)
- $30: Supporting Fee (the regular fee)
- $40: Sustaining Fee (offering support to MNW and those needing a Subsidized Fee)
- $50: Benefactor Fee (offering even more support to MNW and those needing a Subsidized Fee)
Please don't hesitate to email or call us (360-830-6439 ext 0) with any questions.
Our other Classes, Workshops and Retreats
See our entire schedule of classes, workshops, and retreats.