Teaching mindfulness or compassion in an accessible (non-religious) way in the Pacific Northwest?
We invite you to join the Mindfulness Northwest website as a Community Teacher.
With an email list of over 1,000 people and significant web site traffic, Mindfulness Northwest can be a resource to help people find you and your classes and events.
Benefits - Benefits of membership at the Mindfulness Northwest website as a Community Teacher
- Listing in our Community Teachers directory
- Your own self-editable webpage in the Community Teachers section of the website (see Example)
- Your events listed, together with other Community Teachers, on the Event Listings page and the most recently added highlighted on both our Community page and the bottom of our home page.
- Selected class listings included in our email newsletters as space allows.
Requirements - Community Teacher members require the following
- Recognized teacher training for the kinds of classes you're offering
- Paying an annual fee of $60/year. [introductory price while we're getting this organized!]