Are you and your partner ready to grow even closer? To practice more consideration of each other? To learn to take a step back rather than react? This retreat is a day for couples to nourish their relationship as they practice wholehearted communication, reflection, and various mindfulness practices.
“I now have a deeper knowledge of who my partner is.”
“It reminded us of things we love about each other beyond the day-to-day items that usually take up most of our time.”
This retreat day includes:
- Learning new ways to cultivate the core values of love and understanding
- Discovering new facets of each other and your relationship
- Guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices
- Group presentations and discussion on how to be mindful in relationship
- Exercises for partners to strengthen your bond
- A manual with short readings, exercises, and resources to support your ongoing investigation of mindfulness as a couple.
Who This Is Day Is For
This retreat is designed for all couples who wish to cultivate or deepen their love and understanding of each other. The series is not designed to be couples’ therapy, though the exercises may provide couples the opportunity to see more clearly their strengths and areas of needed growth. No previous mindfulness instruction is necessary to attend.
“[The retreat] is beneficial for all couples at whatever stage or commitment level, to have the skills and resources to foster a loving, kind, and attentive relationship.”
“All of the exercises helped us to grow closer as a couple.”
We require that all participants wear facemasks (venue policy) and be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to attend this event. For more details, see our COVID Policy.
Saturday, May 14
9am – 4pm
Tuition is offered on a sliding scale ($110-$190). We also offer payment plans and a limited number of scholarships for each program. No need to apply; simply choose the amount that’s right for your budget.
Tuition is per individual — please register separately.
Register for this program
Registration is closed for this program.