Welcome to the MBSR Teacher Training Program (MBSR-TT)!
You’ve landed on the Tuition Deposit Payment page. Registering here with your tuition deposit saves your place in the program and covers preliminary administrative costs.
We realize enrolling in this program is a considerable commitment of time and resources and created our MBSR-TT Participation Agreement with that in mind. Please review the agreement here before completing payment for the Tuition Deposit.
Once you’ve read the MBSR-TT Participation Agreement, fill out the form below and click CHECKOUT to complete your Tuition Deposit payment.
This is the beginning of a rewarding and sometimes challenging journey, and we want to support you. Please don’t hesitate to contact the people below with any questions you may have:
- For program questions: Karen Schwisow, MBSR-TT Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For payment questions: Teresa Johnson, Community Programs Coordinator, email@example.com
The Mindfulness Northwest Admin Team
Starting September 2023.
See the MBSR-TT Info Page for more details.
Karen Schwisow and Tim Burnett.
ONLINE with an In-Person Option.
Feel free to reach out to Mindfulness Northwest MBSR-TT Program Director Karen Schwisow at firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 830-6439 x 4.
TUITION & TIMING
Total program tuition for this two year program is: $9,950
(discounted to $8450 for MTTP Alumni)
- Application: a $50 non-refundable fee is required at time of application.
- Upon acceptance into the program a $500 tuition deposit is due.
- Payments: remaining tuition is paid through 15 monthly (interest free) payments:
- $630/month for regular tuition
- $530/month for MTTP alumni.
There are no additional fees for this program from beginning through certification.
Register for this program
Please log in
if you have an account