MBSR-TT Tuition Balance
MBSR-TT TUITION BALANCE INFO AND PAYMENT
The remaining tuition payment(s) cover the following:
- All additional administrative costs
- All on-site and online training and mentoring
- Attendance in MBSR courses during your training
- Portfolio review, and certification
Note: If you have not already paid the $500 tuition deposit, please follow this link to do so.
There are two options for paying the remaining tuition balance:
- Pay in full with a credit card
- Open a 15-month, interest-free payment plan
Monthly payment plans may be set up during the registration process below, through Partial.ly (a 3rd party online payment plan service we use).
Due Date: You must pay your tuition balance (or start a payment plan) by September 1st.
If you have any questions about this process, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-830-6439.
Thank you for joining our MBSR-TT program. We’re excited to be starting soon!
The Mindfulness Northwest Team
Phase I placement in your first MBSR class with a Senior Teacher begins mid-September.
See the MBSR-TT Info Page for program schedule details.
Karen Schwisow and Tim Burnett.
ONLINE with an In-Person Option.
Feel free to reach out to Mindfulness Northwest MBSR-TT Program Director Karen Schwisow at email@example.com or (360) 830-6439 x 4.
TUITION & TIMING
Total program tuition for this two year program is: $9,950
(discounted to $8450 for MTTP Alumni)
- Application: a $50 non-refundable fee is required at time of application.
- Upon acceptance into the program a $500 tuition deposit is due.
- Payments: remaining tuition is paid through 15 monthly (interest free) payments:
- $630/month for regular tuition
- $530/month for MTTP alumni.
There are no additional fees for this program from beginning through certification.
Register for this program
Please log in
if you have an account